Fitronics; effective, user-friendly software for the sport, health, and fitness industry.
Here at Fitronics, our goal is to support businesses within the sport, health, and fitness industry to be more successful, with a focus on improving their member experience. We currently do this through three software brands, TRP, CoursePro and WAM.
Our TRP suite of tools help gyms, health and fitness clubs, and leisure centres better engage with their members. CoursePro saves those running sports courses time spent on admin whilst improving the pupil and parent learning experience. WAM is an interactive solution for Asset Management, Maintenance Scheduling and Defect Reporting, for organisations who acknowledge that assets are their business.
From humble beginnings (TRP was born out of an engineering student’s university enterprise project in 2002 and the first lines of code for CoursePro were written in the corner of a back office of a Somerset swimming pool in 2009) we are now market leaders; working with over 1,200 facilities across the globe including major players here in the UK such as Parkwood Leisure, Nuffield Health, and Virgin Active.
If you are a member of a gym or have taken children to swimming lessons, it is highly likely you will have come across our software already.
Fitronics is part of the Jonas Group of companies, which means a wealth of opportunities for growth, both as a business and for our individual team members as they plot their career paths in the world of software. Jonas’ genuine aim is to develop from within and opportunities for personal development are plentiful here.
Despite our success, we retain a small business culture and the associated agility which makes this an exciting place to work. Everyone has the opportunity to have their input in our ambitious and collaborative business, none more than our development team, who are our beating heart.
We genuinely care about our customers, colleagues, partners, and stakeholders. Becoming a part of Fitronics is becoming part of the Fitronics family!
We’re a hardworking bunch but we love being sociable too. Whether that’s a natter whilst making a cuppa in our breakout area, taking part in a Taskmaster style challenge on Teams, or having a blast at one of our quarterly social evenings. We are real mix of personalities, from a wide range of backgrounds, with a smorgasbord of hobbies and interests and we love our differences so whoever you are you will be welcomed into our family with open arms.
We are seeking a dedicated professional for the position of technical onboarding consultant. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Professional Services team delivering a 1st class onboarding experience for new and existing customers.
The position provides the technical implementation of new software installations, integrations, migrations and audits whilst also providing training to new and existing customers.
- This is a “hands on” software implementation support across a range of technologies
- Work within the Professional Services team to improve and streamline the installation process of the product set
- Test and review code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance
- Maintain product documentation to reflect enhancements and other software changes
- Provide process improvement feedback to the team
- Work within deadlines in relation to customer onboarding deadlines, product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development tasks in required timeframes
- Delivering training programmes both face-to-face and online to meet and exceed our customers’ needs and requirements
- Consult with customers to provide advice on configuration and best use of Fitronics product range, across the industry
- Production of system specification, business process review and other documentation as required
- Provide product expertise to Product Development, QA and Support teams
- Work closely with the wider Professional Services team and other business functions for successful project delivery.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in an IT setting is essential (full product specific training will be given)
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Several years previous work experience coupled with an IT based degree and / or MCP qualification would be an advantage
- Experience of database integrations to third party solutions such as access control; follow me print management; vending and payment gateways is desirable
- Good technical understanding of the basic IT systems including SQL databases, networks and IIS
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing and delivering IT skills training to a wide range of users, including creative input in training development
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Quick to pick up and apply new functional, product and / or technical knowledge and skills.
Your personal characteristics will include:
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humor
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Good team player who is able to maintain strong, professional interdepartmental relationships, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues
- Passionate about delivery and the user experience with an appreciation and empathy for non-technical customers in a fast paced, consumer-facing environment
- High degree of creativity, initiative and self-motivation to work autonomously producing highly accurate work
- Ability to maintain composure when under pressure or faced with difficult situations
- Willingness to apply extra effort from time to time and occasionally work unsociable hours to meet customer requirements
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.